The following additional Worksheets can be included with documents in your organizer.  They are available as free downloads.
Household and Personal Property Inventory  published by the Cooperative Extension Service, Agricultural Experiment Station, and individual academic departments within the College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences, University of Illinois.

Interactive Home Inventory Worksheet by the Cooperative Extension System

Vital Document Replacement

Birth certificates and passports, call 800.333.4636
Military DD214 call 866-272-6272
Social Security
cards must be replaced in person. Call 800-772-1213
National Personnel Record Center
(verification of federal service) Call 866-272-6272

Travel Documents

Passports: Call 877.487.2778
Overseas Citizen Services
at Call 888-407-4747

Benefits Documents

Veteran’s benefits Call 800-827-1000
Federal Employee’s Group Life Insurance
Call 202-606-1800
Thrift Savings Plan
(TSP) is a retirement savings plan for civilians who are employed by the U.S. government and members of the uniformed services. Call 877-968-3778

Financial Documents

Free credit report (one a year) can be received from Experian, Equifax or TransUnion. Call 877-322-8228
Credit agency
assistance if you note errors or discrepancies in your credit report.
P. O. Box 9595, Allen, TX 75013-9595, Tel: 888-397-3742
P. O. Box 740241, Atlanta, GA 30374-0241, Tel: 800-685-1111
P. O. Box 1000, Chester, PA 19022, Tel: 800-888-4213
Federal tax return copies
are available through the IRS, call 800-829-1040.

Health Documents

Immunization records information can be found by calling the Immunization Action Coalition at 651.647.9009
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Call 877.267.2323
HIPAA Health Information can be reached at 877.696.6775